Carl Goes to infinity Carl Goes to infinity

FLEEK

Even if it weren't you I'd 5. I love your opening and unplanned Eminem music makes me happy for some reason.

n-igger responds:

thats nice

Mudah Mudah

Good

I certainly don't prefer stciks but I have nothing against them. Make a longer one, what you have so far beats a XAIO XAIO clip.

Madness Onerosity Madness Onerosity

Great

Certainly not the best I've seen but still great.

JimmyDot responds:

Oh tight.

Madness Antipathy Madness Antipathy

fucking yes!

Guess my opinion. Am I aloud to promote a madness combat fan site, or do I have to spam youtube again?

Madness Dream Madness Dream

Yeah

hehe, I did have a dream like that. But not that well animated, lol. And I want to have the dream again. 1 foot lol. whole thing wtf lol.

Killing Spree V Killing Spree V

fucking yes!

The first one that I would call totally awesome. The fighting has gone to a new level of awesome, and smooth. The music still rules, but the voice acting still brings sound down to a 9.

Killing Spree IV - Part 2 Killing Spree IV - Part 2

holy hell yeah!

I love the drawing of inside the car. And the Matrix reloaded move Jase does, And once again the music. But, why do they only send 1 cop, (not that Barry isn't, like, supercop in later episodes.)

Killing Spree IV - Part 1 Killing Spree IV - Part 1

hell yes!

And they get better, and better, and better, and better, and better. The first one to have the bloodshot eyes, correct? And now Jimmy's in, yay! And the tank. And the hick "wait a second... I love this song!"

(I know it's stupid. I'm getting tired of reviewing these, and am going somewhat insane, but I want to do em all at once)

Killing Spree III Killing Spree III

fucking yeah

Ah, the first truly great one. The first to have the K-S on the hat as well. And, I believe, the first to use 3D effects. A lot of truly smooth fighting in this one, and they just keep getting better.

Killing Spree II Killing Spree II

Hurray!

As with the whole series, better than the last. Still not all that amazing as a standalone flash, but this was, in my opinion, the first really good one. And when he gets back up, the music playing, awesome.